Saturday, May 31, 2008

Getting ready to get started

I'm excited and rather timid at the same time. Produce a product and have it ready to sell in 30 days or less. I have an idea that's been burning for a few years. It's possibly a small niche that has been ignored by good quality solutions. So here will be my stab at it.

I got into this idea from first joining the Thirty-Day-Challenge and then finding that Patrick McKenzie is open to folks working and blogging along side him. What I like to call 'camaraderie programming'. Bouncing ideas tends to spark new ideas. And other people can sometimes help me keep focus on what is important.

So, starting June 1st I'll post as often as I can to let you know what my experience is like. Come back, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sherie,

Congratulations on starting this challenge :) I'm also starting the challenge and have created a list of developers on my own "Day 0" blog post here: http://blog.evolvedsoftwarestudios.com/2008/06/03/the-30-day-release-or-die-trying-challenge-day-0/

I'm keen to hear what you're working on and aim to get around to discussing as many contributor's articles/products as possible and hope my own venture is also discussed :P

Good luck with your challenge, and I look forward to seeing what you're doing next!